Monday, May 25, 2009

I stayed home today

I stayed home today, I didn't see any reason to leave the house because we had enough food to fix and didn't need to pick up any meds. I did have one appointment with United Blood Services, but I rescheduled it for Friday. Mom need me at home today because she had a bit of a difficult morning.

Sometimes Mom has difficult mornings and I'm not sure why. We stayed home, did housework and Mom tried on some of her dress. After the morning passed Mom seemed all right, I'm going to have to keep track of the difficult mornings in relation to her taking her meds. All though, I'm not sure that there is a relationship there.

I suspect the main problem is the cataract on her left eye. Because of the cataract she can't see very well, especially with the low wattage light bulbs. However, the low wattage light bulbs save on electricity, so I'm going to switch all the light over to them by the end of June.

I'm in a better mood this afternoon, I'm not as worried about finances or getting a new refrigerator. Tomorrow I need to get out and look at refrigerators, so while I'm out I think I'll get some cartridges for the printer. I'm hoping the only thing wrong with the printer is the cartridges.

No comments: