Sunday, May 31, 2009

Happy Last Day of May

Jamál (Beauty), 15 ‘Azamat (Grandeur), 166 BE – Sunday, May 31, 2009 about 6:50 AM Pacific Time

Endings and good-bye's are difficult, but necessary. This is the last day of May 2009 and I have no air conditioning. I do have an appointment to get it taken care of Monday. It seems that money doesn't arrive at convent times, but eventually it does come. Anyway, I'm having the air taken care of on Monday.

In the meant time, I have fans to move the air and the temperature in the house is at least 10 or 15 degrees cooler then outside, if it does get too hot in the house Mom and I can always move to the RV home in my drive way. The air in that is cold and it's still connected to the electricity so I have not difficulties connecting anything.

I'm sounding more up beat now then when I woke up, but sometimes I'm down when I first wake up in the morning. I have a tendency to look at difficulties in my path as roadblocks and not stepping stones. This realization is important because it helps in the process of transformation.

I'm too close to the problem to get a view of the rest of the highway, so I just need to get around the roadblock to see the highway ahead. I will reserve any complaining or worrying until after I'm around the roadblocks and have overcome the difficulties. Today I'm focusing on prayer and doing housework, not necessarily in that order.

It's going to be a Happy Last Day of May because I'm going to focus on putting my problems in God's hands and leaving them there.

No comments: