Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Sometime I just want to give up

Fidál (Grace), 8 Jamál (Beauty), 166 BE – Tuesday, May 5, 2009 about 7:26 AM Pacific Time

Sometimes I just want to give up; to throw in the towel and accept the inevitable (whatever that is). However, life and faith requires that I just keep on keeping on. Giving up isn't an option, it's a thought that occurs when I appear confronted with a dead end. The thing about dead ends is that there is always an exit; a portal going somewhere you just have to look for it or retrace your steps.

Everything difficulty in life is a test designed to strengthen the soul and guide it toward God's will. When things look dark or there is a dead end, then look for the light or a ladder. Ladders out of dead ends turn up when you least expect them, a person just has to have faith and pray for guidance.

So today, I appear confronted with a dead end, but something will turn up. I will find a ladder or an exit into faith. I idea is not to give up, you let the thought of giving up pass through your mind, but you don't hold it there. Instead, you just keep on keeping on and you will come through with stronger faith then before.

No comments: