Saturday, May 30, 2009

I’m falling asleep

Jalál (Glory), 14 ‘Azamat (Grandeur), 166 BE – Saturday, May 30, 2009 6:49 AM Pacific Time

I'm falling asleep so I guess I should get off the computer and attempt to get some sleep. That wouldn't be my first choice, but today I'm gong to have to do that. The air went out Thursday afternoon or evening, it just blew hot air so I turned it off. There was no use it letting the unit run when it was just putting out hot air. The house is cooler with the air off then it is with it on.

Since I didn't make any post yesterday, I thought I'd better make a post today. I'll get back on line after the house cools down again. I bet back on between 9:00 PM and midnight. I the mean time any writing I do will be in my pen and paper journal. I'll write the stuff off line or off the computer and then copy it into the appropriate journal. Actually, what I'll probably do is take notes in my pen and paper journal about what I want to say and them compose it when I can get back on later today.

I'm sleepy so I'm not sure I know what I'm saying. I'm going to post this entry and get on with something else. I need to download one of my e-mails today or the messages will be two many for me to deal with.

No comments: