Sunday, May 17, 2009

I bought a new mop today

Jamál (Beauty), 1 ‘Azamat (Grandeur), 166 BE – Sunday, May 17, 2009 about 4:07 PM Pacific Time

I bought another new mop today. I went to The Home Depot and bought a heavy duty spaghetti mop with a mop head made with real cotton fibers. In addition to the mop, I bought two extra mop heads, so that when the first one gets dirty I have an extra. Of course, I can wash the mop head if it get excessively dirty (mops have a tendency to do this).

I think I'm going to like this mop because it is similar to the type of mop my grandmother used, when she didn't use a rag mop. I would rather have heavy duty spaghetti mops made with cotton fibers because they clean better and I can clean the mop head easily. Of course, no mop head last forever that's why I bought the two extra mop heads.

All right, I might be over doing it a bit with this mop thing. However, I don't like sponge mops and I haven't found any other mop that cleans like a spaghetti mop made with cotton fibers. I bought a new mop bucket at The Home Depot a few days ago. Now I have a new mop and I'm looking forward to using the mop. I think I'll try using it in the entrance hall first and then move on to another room.

I could be putting too much into this mop thing. Let's face it no mop cleans perfectly, but some mops work better than others. I just want a mop that I can use with my new mop bucket and will get a floor clean at the same time.

No comments: