Monday, June 01, 2009

Beautiful bright June has arrived

Kamál (Perfection), 16 ‘Azamat (Grandeur), 166 BE – Monday, May June 1, 2009 about 9:17 AM Pacific Time

Beautiful, bright June has arrived. I still have no working central air because it needs a capacitor, which I can't have installed until Wednesday or Thursday when the other check comes into the bank. I'm not rilling out miracles because I know miracles happen.

Considering I have deadlines to meet and can't get on the computer during the heat of the day, I'm in an up beat mood. There isn't any use getting depressed because depression only increases the likely hood of failure. Depression causes me to put things off because I think there isn't any use of trying to accomplish the goal. Most of the writing I need to do can be achieve with a pen and paper rather then typing into a document. I have to rewrite anyway, so I can compose the first draft on long hand and then type it into the word document.

I'm placing everything in God's hands. We've been without central air since Thursday afternoon and it's cooler in the house then it is outside. I don't know what today's temperature is supposed to be because I haven't looked at the news today. I have read the weather report that comes to my e-mail box either. The truth is, it isn't the temperature that I'm worried about. I know we can survive that because we have plenty of water and food. In addition, if it does get too hot in the house we can always move to a cooler location temporarily.

No comments: