Thursday, October 16, 2008

After a long and weary day

Istijlál (Majesty), 1 Ilm (Knowledge), 165 B.E. – Thursday, October 16, 2008 about 5:52 PM Pacific Time

After a long and weary day, I want to cry. My knee hurts, my legs are tired and I'm not sleepy. I'm not going to work tomorrow, which is probably just as well because I don't think I could make the one mile walk to work much less coming back.

Tomorrow I have to call the car insurance and make two doctors appointments. One for me and one for my mother. I'm going to change the clinic where I go because there is one closer to my house and easier to get to. I need to talk to a doctor about my right knee, which is in pain now. Fortunately, the pain is about a 1.5 or 2.0 on a 10 point scale; 1 being the least and 10 the worst.

I've recently (yesterday) started using a cane. I have to buy a tip for the cane, which I will as soon as I can get to a store selling them. It won't be tomorrow unless someone takes me there because I'm not going to walk to the store and back. Not with my knee the way it is. I have to go to work next week, so I'm going to have to keep from too much walking this weekend.

No comments: