Thursday, October 09, 2008

This is going to be an interesting day

Istijlál (Majesty), 13 Mashiyyat (Will), 165 B.E. – Thursday, October 9, 2008 about 5:18 AM Pacific Time



This is going to be an interesting and memorable day transformation wise. It's going to show me what I'm still capapble of doing. My car is setting in my drive way waiting for me to have it towed to a mechanic. Yesterday, on the way home it ran out of power; since it still has gas in the tank the problem is something else. There isn't enough power to start the car.



I'm planning on walking to work and home again, unless something drastic comes up or God has something else in mind for me. Walking is going to be a test because I have a knee that gives me problems. I don't think I have any other choice but to walk. I don't have an appointment with the doctor until October 28 at 3:00 PM so I'm just going to have to endure the knee for a while.



If I want to see the doctor before the 28th, I have to go to the clinic and wait. The one I usually see a doctor is across town. If I have too much of a problem, then I'll go to the one closest to me and see a doctor there, but I'll have to wait and I'll have to get there before (I think) 2:00 PM. I'll have to call the clinic and find out.

No comments: