Sunday, October 05, 2008

A Cloudy Autumn Day in Las Vegas

Jamál (Beauty), 9 Mashiyyat (Will), 165 B.E. – Sunday, October 5, 2008 about 6:00 PM Pacific Time

Today was cloudy, not completely overcast, but cloudy. We've had clouds for several day now and I think it rained last night. I did hear some odd noises before I went to bed. However, I didn't think it was thunder and I didn't see any lightning. When I went out to the car this morning the finder was still wet.

There have been a lot of strange and weird noises in this neighborhood lately. I can't seem to tell where they are coming from or what they are. Some of the noises I heard last night was probably thunder. I don't know what the other noises were.

Normally this is a quiet neighborhood at night. Some of the noises I can identify. For instance, the neighbor down the street has a Harley-Davidson I can identify that noise. Actually, I don't think the sound of a Harley is noise, it's more like music. Well it's music to my ears anyway. I like the sound of a Harley, it's a comforting sound. I think I'll write a Halloween story with a Harley in it, I haven't written a story about a Harley in some time.

No comments: