Wednesday, October 22, 2008

It's Wednesday and still no car

‘Idál (Justice), 7 Ilm (Knowledge), 165 B.E. – Wednesday, October 22, 2008 about 4:57 PM Pacific Time

I'm walking two miles a day for five days a week. It's one mile to work and one mile back home again. Today was a better experience then yesterday, but I think that's because I've resigned myself to walking two miles a day to work and back for the rest of the year. True, my right knee still hurts, but if I keep my mind busy on the way to work and back home, then I don't focus on the knee or the pain. When I came home today, I took a nap on the love seat.

I also increased my protein intake today. I had a tuna sandwich for breakfast, a meat dish for lunch and Sloppy Joes for dinner. Tomorrow I will probably eat a tuna sandwich or a cheese sandwich, but I'm not going to eat cereal with milk. I need iron in my body to walk the two miles so cereal is out for breakfast until Saturday and Sunday.

I'm a bit behind on everything because I went to bed early last night. However, I must have needed the rest because I didn't get up at midnight the way I usually do when I go to bed at 6:30 or 7:00 PM. I got up this morning as usual at 2:30 AM.

No comments: