Friday, October 24, 2008

I feel better Today

Istiqlál (Independence), 9 Ilm (Knowledge), 165 B.E. – Friday, October 24, 2008 about 5:57 PM Pacific Time

I feel better today and I think it's because I ate more protein then yesterday. I also walk only a mile and a half today rather then two miles. Next week will be better, I think. I'll be off work two days, which means two days without the two-mile walk. Thursday I have a dental appointment in the morning and a doctor's appointment in the afternoon at the same clinic. I'll just stay at the clinic until after the doctor's appointment.

The clinic is about 3/4 of a mile from the house, which means less of a walk. The only problem is Mom has a dental appointment at the same clinic 1/2 after mine. I still don't have a car and I doubt that it will be back before the appointment next week.

Tomorrow we're going to the bank and then to Food 4 Less for some groceries. We didn't go to the bank today because I just couldn't face the half mile walk to the bus after the two-mile walk to work and home again. My knee bothers me when I walk on cement more then any other time. I've had a lot more protein today, so that may be why I'm feeling better.

No comments: