Monday, July 21, 2008

I Am Going to Try Something Different This Week

Kamál (Perfection), 9 Kalimat (Words), 165 BE – Monday, July 21, 2008 about 4:52 AM PDT

I am going to try something different this week. I am going to attempt to make my blog entries early in the day rather then waiting until afternoon. I work until about 1:30 PM or so, therefore I usually wait until I get off to get online. However, this week I am going to attempt to get on line when I first get up in the morning.

My morning routine usually consists of getting up and then taking my thyroid pill. After that, I say prayers, make coffee and put a load of cloths in the washer and then the dryer. That done I wait for Mom to get up so that we can have breakfast and I can lay out her morning pills. Mom wants me to get her up when I get up, but she does not sleep well at night. Therefore, I let her sleep in the morning.

This is going to be busy week. I have phone calls to make Monday and Tuesday, which means I have to keep the phone line open to make them. I have a telephone hook-up to the Internet, so I cannot use the phone when I am online and no one can get me when I am online. I have to keep the line open in to get return phone calls.

Therefore, instead of waiting until I get home from my other job to get online to make blog entries I am going to make them earlier in the day. This will push me of a morning, especially on Wednesday when I take the trash to the curb. However, since there are bags of yard trash sitting at the curb I am not going to worry about getting any other trash out this Wednesday.

No comments: