Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Slowly I Emerge from My Cocoon

Fidál (Grace), 10 Kalimat (Words), 165 BE – Tuesday, July 22, 2008 about 4:13 AM PDT

Slowly I emerge from my cocoon, writing about the process of transformation both on and off line. In my off line journal, I write letters to the eternal beloved. I write letter to the Glory of God recording the changes that occur in my thought processes and opinions about myself.

The process of transformation is the process of becoming my true self. The process of transformation is difficult for both my soul and my ego. My ego must move beyond itself and accept my eternal soul as its partner in this life.

My human ego does not see beyond the wants and the needs of the body housing it and the soul. I am a dual natured creature, with both a body and a soul. My soul, sometimes referred to as my spirit survives my body. In the next world, my soul has only the spiritual attributes it has developed in this life. Those attributes go with my soul when it passes into the next world.

During the process of transformation, my soul develops these spiritual attributes during a series of tests, tests meant to strengthen those divine attributes that my soul possesses. My soul is a gift from God and created in the image of God. That is my soul is a divine creation and has spiritual characteristics such as faith, love, creativity, etc. My soul must develop these attributes must be developed soul is living in this world.

In order for these attributes to develop, a series of tests and difficulties confront me and help my soul to use and strengthen these divine characteristics. My ego bulks because it does not want to consider anything beyond the wants and needs of the body. However, the soul knows that these tests and difficulties are for its own good and assist it in emerging from the cocoon of matter in which those attributes are developed and strengthened like the wings of a butterfly.

NOTE: These paragraphs explain my understanding of the process of transformation at this time in my life.

No comments: