Sunday, July 27, 2008

Summer Session ends on July 29

I have two more days of work before the summer session ends. I go back to work in three weeks. I can ask for an assignment at some place that is still open, I could really use the three weeks to get caught up on things around here. However, the money will come in handy.

If I decide to take the three weeks off, I won't work during the first nineteen days of August. The only exception to that is on primary election day, which is August 12, when I will work the polls. There is still the on line work, but money for that won't come in until after the fall semester starts.

I'm going to have to decide by Wednesday, at the latest. I'll probably decide to ask for another assignment. I don't see any way clear to take off that long. I'll just have to do the other work the way I'm doing it now.

No comments: