Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Changing my Introduction

‘Idál (Justice), 16 Rahmat (Mercy), 165 BE – Wednesday, July 9, 2008 about 5:42 PM PDT

I have gone through a lot of stress and changes in the past year or so. Because of this and having two blogs on blogger, both showing the same profile, I have decided to change my introduction. I want the introduction to reflect the main goal of each blog, while revealing something about me.

The goal of this blog, Poet 999 - A Butterfly Emerges From Her Cocoon, is transformation and spirituality. I have notices in the past that some of the entries did not appear to stick to this theme. However, since every component of a person's life is connect everything that happens to an individual assists in the transformation of the soul. This is because the individual human is a spiritual being having a material or physical experience.

The other blog, Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff is a mixed genre writing blog. The goal of that blog is to improve my writing, while at first glance some of the entries may not have anything to do with writing, all the entries, in some way, help me improve my skills as an author and writer.

The new introduction will state the main goal of each blog. In addition, I am going to add a few facts about myself. After that the individual entries in each blog will periodically give other information about myself and my life that is pertinent to the entry and theme of the blog. I think that is all I have to write at this time. Now I have to post this and rewrite my profile.

No comments: