Saturday, July 19, 2008

Saturday in Las Vegas reviewing Friday

Jalál (Glory), 7 Kalimat (Words), 165 BE – Saturday, July 19, 2008 about 6:44 PM PDT

It has been an interesting week. Thursday I took Mom to the bank to deposit a check. In the bank we met an elderly gentleman, who said the safest place for money was in a safety deposit box. I would not have thought so much about it except when I went into a bank branch in a grocery store on Friday we met the same man.

In the grocery store I found a brand new penny lying face up on the floor. After we left the grocery store, I took Mom to her bank to make a deposit. I found another brand new penny lying face up. I am not sure whether it was a coincidence or not, I am still trying figure that out. I am not sure whether I actually believe in coincidences. However, it does give me something to consider.

An old superstition says finding a penny lying face up is good luck. If that old superstation is true, which I doubt, does finding two pennies lying face up double the good luck. When a penny is dropped it can fall either heads or tails up. Each penny that is dropped has a fifty percent chance of landing heads up and a fifty percent chance of landing tails up.

All finding the two pennies means is that I can finally start a project, which has been on the back burner since March 21, 2008 (this time around). I could not start the project until I found a penny on the ground. Now that I have found two pennies in one day, not only can I start the project, but also I can advance to "level" two. No, I am not going to say what the project is at this point. I will write more about it later, when I have more money in the "kitty". I have attempted this project a couple of times before, but never gotten very far. Therefore, it will be interesting to see if I can continue to the final "level" of the project.

No comments: