Thursday, July 03, 2008

I got up early again today

Istijlál (Majesty), 10 Rahmat (Mercy), 165 BE – Thursday, July 3, 2008 about 4:50 AM PDT

I got up early again today. This morning I rose at 2:00 AM before both the alarm and the sun. In fact, the sun hasn't risen yet; it's still dark outside and I've already made my second carafe of coffee. I've made entries to all my blogs and begun my Gratitude Journal entry for today. I've gotten a lot achieved.

Tomorrow is the Fourth of July and I'm off. I have a three-day weekend coming; we're staying home on the Fourth. We're not planning on going anyplace all weekend. Today Mom has an appointment with a doctor and Monday she has an appointment with a doctor. Both of these are follow-ups from her last hospital stay.

I still haven't decided on my Fourth of July blog entry. I don't know why I'm stressing over a blog entry, but it's the Fourth and I feel that Independence Day requires a special entry. I'll decide today what I'm going to write about tomorrow. I have plenty of ideas, but nothing strikes my muse or me.

No comments: