Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Sick for two or three days

Fiḍál (Grace), 3 Jamál (Beauty), 170 BE - Tuesday, April 30, 2013 about 10:50 AM Pacific Time

I was sick for two or was it three days, it really does not matter because I am now in recovery. The whole thing started with chills on the April 27. I checked the thermostat and it show 80 degrees. I realized then that the problem was not the house being cold, but that I was sick or coming down with something. The chills lasted until late Sunday or early Monday.

The only thing I wanted to drink for a couple of days was water. When I do not have a desire for coffee that means I am ill. I did not go to the Emergency Room or the Urgent Care because I did not feel I could drive myself safely and I did not think I was sick enough to go to the hospital. I attempted to eat something those days; however, I did not each much and, as a results, I am tired and weak today. I will fix me something to eat today and bake a batch of cornbread.

The only type of bread I have in the house is cornbread mix. I have to build up my strength and energy today because I have two meeting tomorrow. One of the meetings, a Grief Counseling Group, is at 4:00 PM on the East side of Las Vegas. The other meeting, is at 7:00 PM on the West side of Las Vegas. I hope to attend both meetings.

No comments: