Thursday, April 11, 2013

Is my problem dust or seasonal allergies?

Istijlál (Majesty), 3 Jalál (Glory), 170 BE - Thursday, April 11, 2013 about 5:35 PM Pacific Daylight Time

It's spring and my sinuses are clogged. Of course, I don't have either tissues or medication in the house. At least, I don't think I have any allergy medication in the house. I can't find any in the medicine cabinet or on the coffee table. I'll check in Mom's room or rather the master bedroom to see if I took the bottle in there.

My sinuses weren't clogged until I took everything out of the hall closet, so it could be dust. I still need an over-the-counter allergy medication to take care of it. Unfortunately, purchasing that medication is out of the question for a while. I'm so short on funds that I can't purchase anything until the end of the month.

Having the brakes on the car fixed this month put me in a bind, but they had to be fixed. My Kia is easy on gas, but I still have to be careful how much I drive. At this point, I have exactly $0.09 in pennies, so I can't purchase either tissues or allergy medication. I don't remember taking all the allergy medication; perhaps I can find it somewhere in this house.

No comments: