Tuesday, April 16, 2013

The heat and the cool air are off

Fiḍál (Grace), 8 Jalál (Glory), 170 BE - Tuesday, April 16, 2013 about 3:50 PM Pacific Daylight Time

I turn the air unit off sometime the last of March or the first of April, I am not precisely sure when I turned it off. The highest temperature has gotten outside is about 88 degrees and the temperature in the house on that day rose to 80 degrees. I think that was last Wednesday or Thursday, this week I think the temperatures were lower.

I hope I can keep the unit off until at least the end of April. I would like to keep it off all through May, but I am not sure that is possible. I will have to listen to the weather forecast closer in May because that is when we begin getting triple digit days here in Las Vegas. I am not looking forward to using air conditioning this summer because of the power bills. I simply cannot afford them any more, so I have to get out of this house as soon as possible.

The problem with moving is finding a place I can afford. There are a lot of senior apartments that I like, but cannot afford. Apparently, everyone thinks if you are a senior citizen you have plenty of money. This is not true, at least in my case. I am going to have to move before it gets too hot here in Las Vegas.

No comments: