Sunday, April 14, 2013

A sleepy Sunday Afternoon

Jamál (Beauty), 6 Jalál (Glory), 170 BE - Sunday, April 14, 2013 about 5:45 PM Pacific Daylight Time

I keep yawning. I'm so sleepy that I want to lay my head on the computer keyboard and go to sleep. I don't know what's wrong because I took a nap about 12:30 PM.  I've finished the coffee leftover from yesterday, so the only thing left to drink is the grape juice in the refrigerator, hot tea, or water.  I think the only tea I have in the house is decaffeinated tea or herb tea. I don't think that is going to keep me awake.

Perhaps, I should just give up and take a nap. When I wake up I can finish printing off the items I need for tomorrow. I'm too sleepy to focus on anything except a nap. I will be so glad when I find an apartment and can purchase a bed. Sleeping on the couch is less painful then on my mattress, but I don't think I'm getting the proper amount of sleep. Maybe being sleepy has more to do with resting then the proper amount of sleep.

I haven't had any dreams I could remember for a couple of weeks. I rest better when I remember my dreams, even if those dreams are confusing. I think I will close this entry, turn off the television, and lay down for another nap. At least, I will after putting the spaghetti I made for lunch in the refrigerator.

No comments: