Sunday, April 07, 2013

The beginning of the Second Week in April 2013

Jamál (Beauty), 18 Bahá (Splendor), 170 BE - Sunday, April 7, 2013 about 8:10 AM Pacific Daylight Time

It is the beginning of the second week in April 2013 and a beautiful day in Las Vegas. The beginning of a new week is always a joyous occasion because the next six day have so much potential for achievement. I have a great deal to accomplish this week because I want to take some items to the storage unit.

Now that the car is safe to drive I can load it with more items. I still do not know how I am going to get the dining room table to the storage unit because it will not fit in the car. I cannot hire a truck this month because my budget is tight. I am still not sure how I am going to pay for the prescription  I have to purchase on Tuesday. I have enough of the tablets to last  until Tuesday and since I cannot skip a dose, I need to turn the prescription in on Monday so that I can pick it up on Tuesday.

I have enough in my checking account to cover the items scheduled to come out this month. Having the car fixed on Friday put a dent in my budget, but it could not be helped. Now the car is safe to drive, but that does not help my April budget. I will have to find the money somewhere because I need the prescription.

No comments: