Thursday, April 25, 2013

Still working on downsizing

Istijlál (Majesty), 17 Jalál (Glory), 170 BE - Thursday, April 25, 2013 about 10:50 AM Pacific Daylight Time

I have six containers of quilt blocks and material pieces out of the house. I have one large empty trunk, which I am going to fill with books from my personal library. I have another large trunk in the dining room that I have to empty, but I do not know what it contains. I am sure it does not contain books because I removed the books in 2007 to store something else inside, but I do not remember what I stored.

I am not sure I will open that trunk today. I have to pull it away from the wall and my back is soar from pulling the trunk with the material into the entrance hall last night. However, my back is not the only  part of me that hurts from the exercise. My osteoarthritis is acting up today, so I think I will fix me something to eat and take one of my pain pills. That will help alleviate the pain, which will make packing the empty trunk I have a little easier.

Downsizing is a slow process, which is not helped by the pain in my back and my knees. It is nice to have the material out of the house. I still have a lot of things to remove, but I think posting on freecycle will make the process of downsizing easier.

No comments: