Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Learning to use my new cell phone

Fiḍál (Grace), 1 Jalál (Glory), 170 BE - Tuesday, April 9, 2013 about 8:55 AM Pacific Daylight Time

I attended the Feast of Glory last night. The host called me to let me know the Feast was scheduled for 7:30 PM instead of 7:00 PM and I realized I had not given him my new phone number. I give the host my new number last night, but this morning I have to call the Baha'i Center to make sure I e-mailed to the Center.

This morning, I am putting my contacts into the new phone. This is a long process because I have thirty or thirty-five contact in the phone's memory. I am not going to put all of them in the new phone because I no longer need to contact people who cared for Mom. Even without transferring all of them it is still a long process.

There is one number, in the old phone that I did not save with a name. I do not remember why the number is in the phone without a name. I know I had a reason at the time I put it in, but I do not remember when or why. I suspect I presumed that I would be able to remember the name and the reason I kept the number. I am not sure whether to call the number to find out who it belongs to or just drop it from my list. I know that from now on I will put names or at least initials with the number I put in my phone's memory.

No comments: