Friday, April 05, 2013

The First Friday in April

Istiqlál (Independence), 16 Bahá (Splendor), 170 BE - Friday, April 5, 2013 about 6:10 PM Pacific Daylight Time

It is the first Friday in April, I spent the morning in my mechanic's reception area because of the breaks and a loose bolt in the wheels. I can now drive my car safely, the problem is that I cannot afford go anywhere. I am a little concerned because I just checked my bank account and found out that I may have miscalculated. It is possible I do not have a problem because I have some aluminum cans to sell and some money in the savings I can transfer to the checking account.

I had planned to wait until Monday to sell the cans, but I think I will sell them on Saturday morning. I can sell the aluminum cans and then get to the bank before it closes at 1:00 PM. Since the money I have to deposit I have to go into the bank because the ATM will not accept change. However, that is all right because it will encourage me to get up when the alarm sounds rather then lying in bed.

It is the first Friday in April, I have to stay home the rest of the month because I cannot afford to go out. This could be a good thing, I may be able to get more accomplished around the house. The only issue about staying home is figuring out a menu. I may be eating macaroni and cheese for the rest of the month. That could be a good thing, at least cheese is protein. I guess I could make grilled cheese sandwiches with the bread I have.

No comments: