Monday, April 08, 2013

The Second Monday in April

Kamál (Perfection), 19 Bahá (Splendor), 170 BE - Monday, April 8, 2013 about 2:25 PM Pacific Daylight Time

April is passing swiftly. It is the second week and I feel rushed. I feel as if I have not accomplished anything, but that is not true. I washed the dishes and a load of clothes this morning. This afternoon, even though it is cloudy and rainy in Las Vegas, I washed my hair. Normally I do not like washing my hair on a rainy day because it takes so long to dry. I do not use a blow dryer, I have one, it is in the car.

When I put the blow dryer in the car, I intended to put it in the storage unit; however, I changed my mind because I thought I might use it. I guess I should bring it into the house, the problem is that I do not like to use a blow dryer. I would rather let my hair dry naturally then damage it with the hot air from the dryer.


No comments: