Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Midweek Reflections on Surveys

‘Idál (Justice), 9 Jalál (Glory), 170 BE - Wednesday, April 17, 2013 about 1:30 PM Pacific Daylight Time

I do surveys in my spare time. I used to do a lot more then I do today, so on Monday I decided to increase the amount I was doing. This morning I was doing surveys and realized that while I enjoy doing a few I do have fun when I do a great deal of them. Therefore, I am unsubscribing to some of the survey groups. I am not sure how many I will exit.

I have already decided on one group to exit, which I will do after I finish this post. I know my response to surveys help businesses and I enjoy responding to the surveys. The problems belonging to so many groups. I joined most of the groups five or ten years ago and I have changed. I want to do something else besides surveys therefore I will limit the amount of surveys I do and my group memberships.

I find that I enjoy writing more then I enjoy answer surveys. I am going to focus more on writing then doing surveys. I find writing a poem fun and challenging. I think that is what I like best about writing the challenge and the feeling after I complete a poem or a short story.

No comments: