Saturday, April 27, 2013

I am feeling better this morning

Jalál (Glory), 19 Jalál (Glory), 170 BE - Saturday, April 27, 2013 about 7:04 AM Pacific Time

Last night the temperature in the house rose to 82 degrees, but to me it felt like it was 69 or 70 degrees. I  had chills and possibly a fever; however, since I cannot find the thermometer I am not sure about the temperature. I was so cold that I took the wool blanket, which I intended to take to the storage unit and put it over me last night.

I was light headed, an indication that I could not drive myself to the Emergency Room. I did not call an ambulance because I  had no desire to chance clothes because I had no desire to get ready and wait for the Emergency Personnel, so I stayed home and covered up with my wool blanket. I feel better this morning, but I am still not up to driving any place today. I may change my mind later this afternoon, but for now I will remain in the house and attempt to get some work accomplished or at least take a nap.

No comments: