Saturday, January 26, 2008

It's Saturday again

Jalal (Glory), 8 Sultan (Sovereignty), 164 B.E. - Saturday, January 26, 2008 about 3:14 PM PST

Well, it's Saturday again,
January 2008 is almost at an end.

I have encountered both successes and failures in the past week and in January. The failure teach lessons, which later successes are based on. I'm still thanking about the lessons I've learned this week and month. One f the most important is to look for the answers to prayers. Never presume that a prayer isn't answered simply because you don't get the answer you want I think I've encountered the before, but I seem to forget the lesson periodically and have to be taught it again.

Now to the success and thing's I've never did before. I had a peanut butter cookie mix I needed to make this past week, but my oven isn't working. I mixed the dough and fixed it in the Microwave. I fixed it as a cake rather then cookies and it turned out well. I enjoyed fixing the mix and figuring out how to get it to work in the Microwave, especially since I didn't have a proper cookie sheet for that oven. I think fixing the cookies the way I did was an interesting success.

No comments: