Saturday, January 19, 2008

I did it I Baked a Cake in a Microwave

Jalal (Glory), 1 Sultan (Sovereignty), 164 B.E. - Saturday, January 19, 2008 about 10:15 AM PST

I finally did it, I baked a cake in a Microwave. It took ten minutes to bake the cake. I used a packaged cake mix, rather then baking it from scratch. The cake was a little dry, but I think that was because of the mix and not baking it in a Microwave. Other then being dry, the cake tasted all right.

I have another cake mix and a pumpkin bread kit in the cupboard. I also have peanut butter cookie mix in the fridge. I'm not sure what I'll try next, maybe the cookies and maybe the pumpkin bread kit. I like using a Microwave because it doesn't take long and I can get back to something else quickly.

I'm not sure what my grandmother would say about using a Microwave to bake a cake. She made her cakes from scratch most of the time, but sometimes she would buy a prepackaged cake mix. She would probably approve, she always liked to try the latest technology.

No comments: