Sunday, January 06, 2008

I've decided to make daily themed entries in this blog

Jamal (Beauty), 7 Sharaf (Honor) 164 B.E. - Sunday, January 6, 2008 about 12:04 PM PST

I'm starting daily themed entries in this blog. If I write from a prompt on a specific day my response will be in line with the theme of the day. I'm doing this to help improve my writing skills and cover some of the subjects I want to put in this blog.

Daily Themes for this Blog
  1. Sunday = Spiritual Sunday I'll cover some of my spiritual beliefs and why I believe that way. I'll also post some of my favorite scripture verses from various sacred books.
  2. Monday = Family Memories I'll write about memories of my childhood and grandparents.
  3. Tuesday = Las Vegas Tuesday concerns some of the interesting things that happen to me in Las Vegas.
  4. Wednesday = Photo Wednesday I'll post a photo either of myself or a member something else and discuss it.
  5. Thursday = Thankful Thursday I'll write ten things I'm thankful for either that day or during the week.
  6. Friday = Poetry Friday I'll post one of the poems I've written.
  7. Saturday = Success Saturday I'll post an entry about an especially successful day during the past week.

No comments: