Tuesday, January 15, 2008

A hectic two days

Fidal (Grace), 16 Sharaf (Honor), 164 B.E. - Tuesday, January 15, 2008 about 4:24 PM PST

It's been a hectic two days. I'm tired and I still have several reviews to do on writing.com.

I had a dream last night about Blackwell, Oklahoma. In the dream my mother and I were in Blackwell to attend my grandmother's funeral. We were in the house that belonged to grandma and grandpa. We were going through their things, keeping what we wanted and letting my cousins pick what they wanted. Everything else was going to be sold.

In the dream I was sixty-one, my mother was eighty-six and my cousins were whatever their age would be now. Mom and I were getting ready to come back to Las Vegas and let my cousins take care of selling the house and everything else. I suppose it'll take me a couple of days to figure out what the dream meant.

No comments: