Tuesday, January 29, 2008

A Busy Tuesday in Las Vegas

'Idal (Justice), 12 Sultan (Sovereignty), 164 B.E. - Tuesday, January 29, 2008 about 5:27 PM PST

Today was a full and busy day. This morning I didn't get out of the house until about 10:30 or 11:oo AM because I decided to clean my Yahoo e-mail out. That took quite a while, then we went to get some groceries and we went to get Discount Tires for tires.

When I went into garage this morning, I thought the tire on the front passenger side looked low, but my tires always look low inside the garage so I didn't think much about it. After picking the groceries up, putting them in the car, Mom and Mom's walker, I looked at the tire again. It was low all right.

I went to the Discount Tire garage on Maryland PKW, I intended to get only two tires, but the deal was so good I bought four. It's just as well, the tires which were on the car before weren't the same size tires, which effect the gas mileage. This is the first time I've bought four new tires for a car in years.

I remember my grandfather buying tires and he always bought four at a time. He'd buy four new tires and then have the best of the old tires put on his spare. Of course, he had a full size spare in his trunk, which I have as well. I'm one of those people who needs a full size spare because I usually can't get the tire fixed right away.

I don't have to worry about getting a tire fixed if I have a problem now. Since I got the tires at Discount Tires, they have a road hazard guarantee and the fix the tire free. We're not going anywhere for a while though. I have new tires, but I need more gas in the car to get anywhere. I'll park the car in the garage until February 1.

It's amazing how much better the car drives with the new tires. I don't hear as many weird noises as I did before. It feels better when I drive it and when I turn corners. I got a good deal on the tires, of course I always get a good deal at Discount Tires; that's why I go there for tires.

No comments: