Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Doing Housework in the Middle of the Night

3 Sharaf 164 B.E. - Wednesday, January 2, 2008 about 12:37 PM PST

My grandmother did housework in the middle of the night. When she couldn't sleep she would get up and clean house. I've began doing housework in the middle of the night myself. Last night instead of working online or going to bed, I did housework. I washed laundry, I did the dishes and I carried two trashcans to the curb. I have to admit that doing housework after dark is an interesting experience.

It's not something I will do all the time, but I am going to do it again in the near future. I enjoy doing housework at night. I do need a few more lights, especially in the spare room and the bedrooms. I'm not going to do anything with the spare room until the end of January or the beginning of February so putting a light in there isn't that important. For the next two or three week I'm going to concentrate on the dinning room, living room, kitchen, bathrooms and breakfast room.

It's not that the house is all that dirty, it's just that March 21 is the first day of spring. I'd like to have the rooms just mentioned plus the bedroom done before spring. It would be nice to have the spare room completely finished also. However, the spare room is clutter and it may take longer. In addition, my office area is cluttered so I'm going to have to do something with that.

No comments: