Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Wealth Beyond Measure

'Idal (Justice), 5 Sultan (Sovereignty), 164 B.E. - Wednesday, January 23, 2008 about 4:45 PM PST

This is a picture of my Grandma Darbe, my father's mother, take around Christmas, but I don't remember what year. I was very fortunate to know both of my grandmothers while they were alive. The only grandfather I remember is Grandpa Newland, my mother's father.

I have a wealth of memories about the three grandparents I knew and remember. I miss them and the joy of having them in my life. One thing none of my grandparents were obsessed with is money. They didn't have a lot of it and what they did have the used wisely. The most important thing I remember about my grandparents is their complete trust in God. They never doubted that God existed and that the divine Creator cared about them and humanity.

I'm going to put some of my pictures of my grandparents in my writing.com portfolio and use them in Snow Melt my writing.com blog in the near future. I'm not sure what I'm going to write yet, but I think of something when I sit down to make the entry.

No comments: