Monday, January 28, 2008

This Last Monday in January 2008

Kamal (Perfection), 10 Sultan (Sovereignty), 164 B.E. - Monday, January 28, 2008 about 7:17 AM PST

It's the last Monday in January 2008. The sky looks like a patchwork quilt. I don't know whether it's going to rain again today because I didn't look at the news this morning. I'll check the weather when I retrieve my intermind.net mail later today.

It rained Sunday and Mount Charleston received a good layer of snow this last weekend. The skiers are happy. I haven't been to the mountain in several years. The last time I went up there was on a late summer day. Even then I didn't go all the way up the Mount because we went to ride horses. I haven't been horseback riding in a long time.

There's things I haven't done in a long time and things I've never done. I haven't been to a poetry reading yet this year. I've never been to First Friday. I doubt that I go to First Friday in February, but perhaps March. It's a little cold at night for me to go to the Arts District in January and February.

No comments: