Wednesday, January 30, 2008

A Few technical difficulties on Wednesday

I'm having a few technical difficulties today. My scanner can't seem to find it's imaging software so I'm going to have run a diagnostic or something. See if I can figure out the problem. In the mean time I've posted all the picture I have on the hard drive of on CDs. I hope it's not too difficult or expensive to solve.

Here in Las Vegas there is a slight wind and it's a bit chilly or I think it's chilly. It rained a few days ago. There is snow on Mount Charleston so the ski lodge is open and the snowbirds are happy. I'm not sure when the lodge opens or closes. I haven't visited the lodge itself. I've been to Mount Charleston just never visited the ski lodge. I'll have to do that some time, I have new tires but to visit the lodge this time of year I need chains.

No comments: