Thursday, January 10, 2008

Thankful Thursday: Winter Gratitude

Istiqlal (Independence), 12 Sharaf 164 B.E. - Thursday, January 10, 2008 about 8:15 PM PST

  1. Today I am thankful for the memory of snow angels created in my grandparents front yard.
  2. Today I am grateful for the beauty of snow on top of a mountain.
  3. Today I am thankful for the layers of clothing that keep me warm in winter.
  4. Today I am grateful for the winter clouds that have hidden the sun behind a blanket of gray.
  5. Today I am thankful for hot spiced tea on a cold evening.
  6. Today I am grateful for hot coffee on cold morning.
  7. Today I am thankful for hot oatmeal and honey.
  8. Today I am grateful for beauty of a winter sunrise.
  9. Today I am grateful for the splendor of a winter sunset.
  10. Today I am grateful that winter is followed by spring.

No comments: