Saturday, January 12, 2008

I'm a Blue Case Now

Jalal (Glory), 13 Sharaf (Honor), 164 B.E. - Saturday, January 12, 2008 about 12:56 PM PST

I'm a blue case on writing.com now. This means I'm a moderator; since this promotion occurred yesterday I'm still finding out my responsibilities. My handle on writing.com is Prosperous Snow and I've been a member for about five years.

As a writing.com member I have a portfolio for my creative writing, which is Prosperous Snow's Port. I also have an on site blog called Snow Melt. There are several layers of membership on writing.com. The category of my membership for the past two or threes years is the upgraded level, but I'm considering the premium level because I need more space in my portfolio.

My writing has improved since becoming a member of writing.com because of the reviews I receive from other members and the reviews I give to others. I would invite anyone who likes to write or read to become a member. Join at the free level of membership and see how you like it. That's how I got started, then I realized I liked it so much that I paid for an upgraded membership. The upgraded and premium levels of membership aren't expensive and you get more room in your portfolio.

Please, drop in on my port or my blog. Click on the folders and read some of my creative writings. I always enjoy hearing what other people think of my creative efforts.

No comments: