Sunday, February 26, 2012

Recipe of the Week: Blueberry Bagel with Peanut Butter

Jamál (Beauty), 1 Ayyám-I-Há (Intercalary Days), 168 BE – Sunday, February 26, 2012 about Pacific Time

My mother likes peanut butter on her bagels, so three or four times a month I toast a bagel spread it with peanut butter.

Ingredients:

1 blueberry bagel
1 tablespoon of peanut butter

Directions:

Step 1: Assemble ingredients
Step 2: Cut the bagel in half
Step 3: Toast the bagel
Step 4: Spread the peanut butter, after divide the peanut butter between the two halves of the bagel

Serving suggestions:

Amy type of breakfast food or drink, my mother likes to have grape or orange juice and coffee when she eats her bagel.

Note: You do not have to use blueberry bagels with this recipe, any type of bagel will work. I have not tried this recipe with onion or salted bagels, but please feel free to experiment and be creative.

No comments: