Thursday, February 09, 2012

Thankful Thursday: The bandage is off my left leg

Istijlál (Majesty), 3 Mulk (Dominion), 168 BE – Thursday, February 9, 2012 about 4:55 PM Pacific Time

I am thankful that the bandage is off my left leg and I am wearing both of my thigh-high compression stockings. I did not know anything could feel so good, but they do.

I am thankful that today’s ultrasound revealed no blood clots. I still have to get up every hour and walk around, but that is easy to do. I have many things to do so it is not a problem to walk for ten minutes every hour. I gave another ultrasound scheduled for March and I am praying that it does not reveal any blood cloths.

I am thankful for KFC. I bought a six-piece dinner before coming home today because I did not want to cook anything. I still have a great deal to do this evening and tomorrow before Mom returns home. I do not have to worry about making Mom’s bed, but I do have to take her clothes off the drying rack and hang them in her closet. I also have one more load of her clothes to do before she gets home tomorrow evening.

I am thankful for chocolate chocolate chip cake; I bought a cake at KFC as well as chicken. I think I will have another piece after while and then save the rest until Mom gets home tomorrow.

No comments: