Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Tuesday Thoughts: Compression Stockings

Fidál (Grace), 1 Mulk (Dominion), 168 BE – Tuesday, February 7, 2012 about 1:55 PM Pacific Time

I bought a pair of therapeutic thigh high compression stocking today. I already have a pair of knee-highs, but they are uncomfortable because they go only to my knees. I used to wear regular knee-highs and I stopped wearing them because they made my leg it just below my knee. The compression knee-highs did the same thing.

I could also have gotten the compression stocking in panty hose style; however, I did not like regular panty hose when I wore them. The problem with panty hose was different then the issues I had with the knee-highs. I never did like the fit of panty hose, so I stopped wearing them when I did stopped having to wear knee length or shorter dresses.

I think I am going to like the way the thigh high compression stocking feel. I know they will be a bit difficult to get on at first, but I expect that with compression stockings. The weird thing is that when I was younger, under twenty-five, I did not expect to have to wear compression stockings when I turned sixty-five. However, that is life. When you start to age situations occur in your life that you never expected when you were young.

No comments: