Monday, February 13, 2012

Monday Mumblings after sunset

Fidál (Grace), 8 Mulk (Dominion), 168 BE – Monday, February 13, 2012 about 6:15 PM Pacific Time

It’s after sunset and another solar day has begun. It’s colder this evening because the wind blowing. We also had a little rain, which means that when I go out on Valentines’ Day I’ll have to wash my windshield. This happens every time it rains. It rains just enough to spot my windshield, but not enough to wash my car.

I need to go to a car wash. I’m not going to wash the car myself because that would be a waste of water and there is the possibility of getting a ticket for wasting water. Besides, I like the idea of having someone else wash my car. There are several carwashes close so I will have the car washed at the beginning of March. That way I can begin spring with a clean car, besides by that time, I will have the inside of the car cleaned out so that I can get it vacuumed.

I also need to take the car to my mechanic. I’ll have to do that in March as well. I’ll get the car washed and then take it to the garage.

No comments: