Sunday, February 05, 2012

Recipe of the Week: I bought a new cookbook

Jamál (Beauty), 18 Sultán (Sovereignty), 168 BE – Sunday, February 5, 2012 about 11:10 AM Pacific Time

I bought a new cookbook a couple of weeks ago, Once-A-Month Cooking by Mimi Wilson and Mary Beth Largerborg. The book contains instructions about cooking enough meals to last once a month or two weeks at a time. I am beginning with the two weeks instructions and work from there.

I like to cook and normally do not mind spending time in the kitchen; however, taking care of Mom and doing housework takes a great deal of time and energy. I can find the time, but energy is the problem now. Maybe I need to eat better or there could be something else wrong. I will have to discuss this with my doctor at my next appointment.

Before I start cooking, I have to check my pantry and make a grocery list. Then I can begin fixing meals for two weeks at a time. I am looking forward to making something new. I am looking forward to the excitement and adventure of try new recipes and doing something new.

No comments: