Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Tuesday Thoughts: An interesting day in Las Vegas

Fidál (Grace), 3 Ayyám-I-Há (Intercalary Days), 168 BE – Tuesday, February 28, 2012 about 3:55 PM Pacific Time

I had an interesting day. I was supposed to have two doctors’ appointments today, but I think God had other plans. I scheduled my first appointment for 9:15 AM on the west side of Las Vegas. However, the daycare bus had a flat, so the driver was about 40 minutes late picking up my mother. This meant that he would not get to the house until about 9:30 AM. I called the doctor’s office, explained to the woman who scheduled the appointments and she concealed the one this morning. Since their computer was down, I had to call back this afternoon to reschedule the appointment.

Instead of driving to the west side of town to pay a bill and then went to my second appointment. That was for an ultrasound of my left leg, while at that office I made an appointment for March 22 to have the vein procedure performed on my right let. In addition, the doctor suggested I go back to the wound care hospital to have them check my left leg because it is redder then it should be and I have a place bleeding.

I have an appointment at the wound care hospital tomorrow at 9:30 AM. Then in March I have doctors’ appointments scheduled on the 6th, 12th, 22nd, and 26th. I hope I can spend the 1st and 2nd of March at home, but that depends on how long the appointment tomorrow last and whether or not they wrap my leg again. If the appointment doesn’t last very long, I have to stop at Smith’s Food & Drug to pick up some items we need; otherwise, I have to go to the grocery store on Thursday, March 1.

No comments: