Friday, July 23, 2010

A dishpan is missing

Istiqlál (Independence), 11 Kalimát (Words), 167 BE – Friday, July 23, 2010 about 6:05 AM Pacific Time

I am missing a dishpan. I know what happened to it, I just don’t know where it is. Yesterday afternoon, Mom was washing some things out in the sink and I think she put the dishpan away somewhere in the house. Mom has short-term memory problems and she misplaces a lot of stuff

I will eventually find the dishpan or buy a new one depending on how long it takes me to figure out where this dishpan is located. There is no use asking Mom about it because she has already forgotten that she put it away. If I as Mom, she will only get angry because she does not remember, where she put the dishpan or even that she took it out of the kitchen.

I need a new dishpan anyway. We are using large Tupperware blows to wash dishes. These blows are round. They were originally mixing bowls. I think it is about time we had some regular dishpans for washing dishes. I will get a couple next week after I get the starter fixed in the car, in the mean time, I will just have to work with what I have or do not have.

No comments: