Friday, July 09, 2010

A cloudy evening in Las Vegas

Istiqlál (Independence), 16 Rahmat (Mercy), 167 BE – Friday, July 9, 2010 about 7:17 PM Pacific Time

It's the monsoon season in Las Vegas. Clouds are gathering causing the humidity to rise and threatening rain. I don't think it will rain this evening, but just to be on the safe side, I rolled up windows in my car.

It's a good thing I went to the car because Mom left her purse on the floor in the front seat. I thought she brought her purse in the house when we returned home. Mom has a short-term memory problem, she forgets things and she gets distracted easily.

There isn't any use telling Mom she left the purse in the car. It would only make her angry. I'll see if I can slip it into her bedroom and put it in the closet. This is the first time Mom has left her purse in the car, unfortunately, it probably won't be the last. I'll just have to notice if she picks her purse up when she gets out of the car.

No comments: