Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Dealing with modern technology

‘Idál (Justice), 14 Rahmat (Mercy), 167 BE – Wednesday, July 7, 2010 about 12:34 PM Pacific Time

I am not sure what is causing the problem, I just know there is a problem. My computer is running slow, the CPU periodically runs at 100%, and today I encountered a stack overload. In addition, my printer still is not working. I have decided that a new printer will settle the printer issues. A new computer could take care of the computer problems.

Now that I stated one way to solve the problem, I have to find a more economical and feasible solution. Other issues in my life take priority over technology problems. Therefore, I may have to call a computer tech in to do maintenance. I have attempted to diagnose the problem, maybe I need to clean up the hard drive before I do anything else.

No comments: