Monday, July 12, 2010

Simplifying my life

Kamál (Perfection), 19 Rahmat (Mercy), 167 BE – Monday, July 12, 2010 about 5:56 AM Pacific Time

I have a temporary job. I work Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. I work forty hours a week and the job will last two or three weeks and perhaps more. I enjoy gong to work, Mom is not happy about someone coming into the house and staying with her while I am gone, but I have no choice.

I am, sometimes, amazed at the way God works. I received some grants to assist with Mom's care before this job came along. These grants let me get someone to take care of Mom, so that I can work knowing someone is with Mom. The extra money from the job will come in handy. Mom and I still have debts to pay. In addition, the car needs a few repairs.

I have to simplify. I cannot do everything, so I have decided to drop some of the survey panel in which I participate. I plan to begin the process on Wednesday or Thursday. I have a doctor's appointment on Thursday morning and I may have to take the car to the shop on Wednesday. I also have to go to the grocery store; however, since I do not have a working air conditioner, I may have to do that in the evening or a night.

No comments: