Saturday, November 01, 2008

November has arrived

Jalál (Glory), 17 Ilm (Knowledge), 165 B.E. – Saturday, November 1, 2008 about 3:07 PM Pacific Time

November has arrived. I've began my NaNoWriMo novel. The day started out a bit odd and I had a "senior moment" when I was logging into a website. I forgot the answers to the security questions, which means I'm lock out for at least today. I was going to pay a bill using the site, since I was locked out of the website I attempted to use the phone payment. I put in the routing number of the bank and pressed the pound sign and got cut off, twice. Anyway, now I have to call their customer service or bill paying number Monday and see if I inadvertently made two payments.

Since there is nothing I can do about that bill, I'll worry about it Monday. This weekend I'm going to work on my novel and pray. So far today, I've written approximately 1,321 and the daily goal is 1,667 words. I'm going to have to go plug the porch light in before it gets dark. I unplugged it last night so we wouldn't get any Trick or Treater's.

It's cloudy outside and it looks dreary. It's not cold, actually the day feels sort of weird. That's the only way I can explain it. I don't know what the problem is maybe it has to do with the fact that I spent most of the day out yesterday riding city buses. Anyway, I'm going to take it easy the rest of the day and finish the novel prologue I'm working on.

No comments: